The guidelines of modern restorative dentistry are adhesion and minimum invasiveness.
Prof. Dr. Angelo Putignano Italy
Prof. Dr. Angelo Putignano
• M.D. degree and D.D.S. post graduate certificate from University of Ancona-Italy
• Full professor in Restorative Dentistry at School of Dentistry Polytecnique University of Marche-Ancona-Italy
• Head of Operative dentistry and Endodontics department at School of Dentistry Polytecnique University of Marche-Ancona-Italy
• Dean School of Dental Hygienist Polytecnique University of Marche-Ancona-Italy
• Past President Italian Society of Operative Dentistry (SIDOC)
• Founding Member Italian Academy of Esthetic Dentistry (IAED)
• Active Member European Academy of Esthetic Dentistry (EAED
• Founding Member of StyleItaliano
• Private practice limited to Restorative Dentistry in Ancona , Italy
• He is co- author of the book “Adhesive Dentistry: the Key to success” edited by Quintessence International.(2007)
• Co-Author of “Indirect Conservative Restoration of Posterior teeth” (UTET 2008)
• Prof. Putignano is lecturing internationally on adhesive & aesthetic restorations.