Associate Professor Dr. Omar Hamadah
DDS, OMFS, MSc, PhD
PhD In Oral Medicine, School of Dental Sciences, Newcastle University, Uk
Diploma and MSc, in Oral and Maxillofacial surgery, The faculty of Dental Medicine, Syria
Head of Medical Laser laboratory at the Higher Institute for Laser research and Application (HILRA) - Damascus University- Syria
Head Of Syrian Society for Dental Laser Applications
The representative of World Federation for Laser Dentistry (WFLD)
Member of Academy of Laser Dentistry (ALD)
Over 25 publications in peer review journals
- 1999 - 2004 Ph.D. in Stomatology, Faculty of Medicine in Hradec Králové, Charles University in Prague, School of Dentistry, Center of Dental Implantology. Czech Republic.
- 1999 - 2003 Full time clinical and academical training in Dental implantology. Center of Dental Implantology at the Teaching Hospital in Hradec Králové - Czech Republic.
- 1996 - 1999 Residency in the Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. Children's Hospital Alejandro Mann, Guayaquil - Ecuador.
- 1990 - 1995 Graduated in Dentistry at the State University, Facultad Piloto de Odontología. Guayaquil - Ecuador.
- As a speaker, he has participated in courses and conferences, both at national and international level.
- Author and coauthor of many publications.
- 2007 - present, dental surgeon, mainly focusing on dental implants at D.C.M. Klinika s.r.o. Hradec Králové - Czech Republic.H7
Graduated in 2007 at the Prague School of Dental Hygiene.
Specialized in treatment of patients with periodontitis, in cooperation with high class periodontologists in Czech Republic.
Participated at EuroPerio Amsterdam in 2018.
Since 2013 conducts trainings for dental hygienists.
Since 2017 runs practical courses on deep scaling and root planing, visited both by dental hygienists, as well by dentists.
Speaks Czech, Russian and English language.
Striving for knowledge and pushing the limits of prophylaxis treatment possibilities.
• M.D. degree and D.D.S. post graduate certificate from University of Ancona-Italy
• Full professor in Restorative Dentistry at School of Dentistry Polytecnique University of Marche-Ancona-Italy
• Head of Operative dentistry and Endodontics department at School of Dentistry Polytecnique University of Marche-Ancona-Italy
• Dean School of Dental Hygienist Polytecnique University of Marche-Ancona-Italy
• Past President Italian Society of Operative Dentistry (SIDOC)
• Founding Member Italian Academy of Esthetic Dentistry (IAED)
• Active Member European Academy of Esthetic Dentistry (EAED
• Founding Member of StyleItaliano
• Private practice limited to Restorative Dentistry in Ancona , Italy
• He is co- author of the book “Adhesive Dentistry: the Key to success” edited by Quintessence International.(2007)
• Co-Author of “Indirect Conservative Restoration of Posterior teeth” (UTET 2008)
• Prof. Putignano is lecturing internationally on adhesive & aesthetic restorations.
Dr. Shiraz Khan graduated from the University of Birmingham Dental School in 2013. Having successfully completed foundation training and winning several prizes, he finished his dental core training in a range of specialisms including Restorative Dentistry at Croydon University Hospital, Guys and St Thomas’s. He is currently placed in private practice in the heart of London, Clapham and suburban Hemel Hempstead. Shiraz has heightened his profile at this albeit early stage, being invited to lecture to young dentists around the country, as well as having lectured internationally. Most recently he has returned from Tehran, Iran lecturing at the EXCIDA 57th international congress regarding aesthetic dentistry. Progressing in his career in additional post-graduate qualifications and building a portfolio of achievements means that Shiraz is nothing short of an aspirational individual. He invests time into his career development and experience as he has in the process of completing his Masters in Restorative Dentistry. In addition he has travelled to Portofino, Italy to learn off the World’s leading clinicians in Style Italiano. He regularly sharing with like-minded professionals. Recently his hard work and efforts were recognised by the Young Dentist Academy who appointed Shiraz to become The Director. Shiraz has won several awards in the UK including The Fast Track 4 Award in recognition of his commitment to dentistry and becoming a leader of the future. Most recently Shiraz has been voted the Best Young Dentist South 2017 in the prestigious UK Dentistry Awards. This has confirmed, his drive, aspiration and dedication to dentistry in which he always pursues to develop in.
Dr Milko Villarroel earned a D.D.S from Valparaiso Dental School in Chile in 2000. After graduating, he received postgraduate training in operative dentistry, prosthodontics and periodontics at Ponta Grossa Dental School, Brazil (2002-2004). He completed a Fellowship in Implant Restoration on IEO - Brazil in 2007. He earned his Master of Science degree in Integrated Clinical from Ponta Grossa Dental School, Ponta Grossa State University in 2004. He received his PhD from Araraquara School of Dentistry, São Paulo State University in 2010.
Dr Villarroel was Associate Professor, Department of Operative Dentistry, Valparaiso Dental School and visiting professor, Department of Postgraduate in Periodontics, Positivo University. Currently, he is Visiting Professor, Implantology Department , UNAM and visiting professor in the prosthodontics department at LSU. He is director of the CWB Dental Training in Curitiba - Brazil where he conducts hands-on and courses on esthetic, prosthodontics and oral rehabilitation.
Dr Villarroel is a co-author of five dental books and several articles on the prosthodontics, esthetic and restorative dentistry area. He is on the editorial board of Journal Dental Press of Esthetic (Brazil) and He is a member of the Brazilian Society of Esthetic.
Private practice in Curitiba-Brazil, the focus of his clinical is limited to esthetic restorations, prosthodontics, periodontics and implants.
Dr. Izchak Barzilay received his DDS from the University of Toronto in 1983, a Certificate in Prosthodontics from the Eastman Dental Center in Rochester, NY in 1986, and a MS from the University of Rochester in 1991. He is currently Head of the Division of Prosthodontics and Restorative Dentistry, Mt. Sinai Hospital, Toronto, Ont.; Adjunct Professor, Division of Prosthodontics of the Eastman Department of Dentistry, University of Rochester, Rochester, NY; Professor, George Brown College of Applied Arts and Technology, Toronto, ON; Associate in Dentistry, University of Toronto, Toronto, Ont.; Chief Examiner in Prosthodontics – Royal College of Dentists of Canada; Past -President of the American Prosthodontic Society, Past - President of the Association of Prosthodontists of Canada: Past President - Ontario Study Club for Osseointegration.; Advisory Board - International Society for Digital Dentistry; Medical Advisory Board Member – Sjogren’s Society of Canada; Publication reviewer for Journal of Esthetic and Restorative Dentistry, Journal of Prosthodontics, and is in private practice limited to prosthodontics and implant dentistry in Toronto, Ont. He has published on various topics including immediate implants, bonding plastics to various metals and other material and implant related topics. Dr. Barzilay hold many fellowships in prestigious organizations and has been awarded multiple awards for his research and teaching accomplishments. He spends much time working as the CEO of the Build Your Smile Dental Foundation which supports clinical outreach in Uganda and beyond.